Omoni Oboli miraculously survives fire accident as room goes up in flames!

323
Omoni oboli

Nollywood actress and film maker is in the mood of thanksgiving after surviving what could have taken her life and the life of her friends!

The actress narrated how she was saved from being burnt  alive after her room went up in flames, an incidence caused by a faulty AC.

Loading...
READ ALSO:  Can you believe it... Omoni Oboli's gown worn to her "First Lady" London premiere cost £2,428

Omoni who is still speechless after the fire episode shared a video of the burnt room explaining that it is still a miracle to her that an electrical fire was put out with just fire and soap.

She reiterated that it could only be God and grace as she was already sleeping in that room when the fire started. The actress who has had a rough year full of incidences and breakthroughs at the end could not  hide her appreciation to God who saved her.

READ ALSO:  'We Still Cannot Tolerate Ourselves In 2016?' - Omoni Oboli Mourns Preacher, Eunice Elisha Hacked To Death

From the video shared by the actress, it was a big fire as the room became totally black and a lot of items were destroyed by thankfully, no one was harmed!

READ ALSO:  NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS, OMONI OBOLI PENS A LOVING BIRTHDAY MESSAGE TO HER SON

See the video below and see why Omoni should thank God!

Loading...