Today November 9, 2017 is Joseph Benjamin’s birthday. And here are seven things you probably didn’t know about the Nigerian actor, model and TV presenter who always graces our screens, exuding a healthy dose of charm and poise;
1. He was born on 9 November 1976, to a Kogi State father and an Anambra State mother.
2. He holds a Diploma in Computer Science from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
3. He got married in 2004 and the union was blessed with two children. He and his wife are now separated.
4. At the age of 12, he appeared in the television program “Tales by Moonlight” on NTA.
5. Before he broke into the Nigerian entertainment scene, Joseph was once a bus conductor.
6. In 1991, he starred in his first movie – “Crossroads” alongside Ramsey Nouah and Sandra Achums.
7. He has co-hosted the MTN Project Fame West Africa with Adaora Oleh since 2009.
Joseph Benjamin has proved himself as an actor. He won the African Actor of the Year award at the 2012 African Film Awards for his role in ‘Married, but living single’. He won the best lead actor at the 2012 Best of Nollywood awards and also the best actor in a lead role at the 2012 Nollywood Movies Awards.