These five Nigerian actresses have managed to remain ever young.
The Nigerian Entertainment industry has been blessed with a good number of fertile talents, accompanied with remarkable beauty as seen in several Nollywood actresses.
Nollywood, as an arm in the industry, has had a lot of actors and actresses over the years. Some of these actors have retired due to old age, while some remain strong in the industry. Some of them, since their advent into the movie scene, have remained as they were, in ages past. They have refused to age.
Here is a list of some of those actresses whom we think have remained beautiful and young looking, despite their ages.
- Kate Henshaw is one of the actresses that keeps one wondering with her looks. The actress who made her debut into the movie scene in 1993 majored in Medical Microbiology at the School of Medical Lab Science, LUTH (Lagos University Teaching Hospital) in Lagos. She is blessed with a son and has featured in over 45 movies since her first major role. If one was asked to guess, one would easily make the innocent mistake of placing Kate’s age at 30. Well, Kate Henshaw was born on the 19th of July, 1971. This places her age at 46. Who would imagine?
- The task of guessing Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic’s age would never be an easy one as the actress’ looks never make it easy for anyone. In 1998, Rita made her debut in the Nigerian Movie industry and has acted in over 100 films since then. The award-winning actress has remained dazzling and beautiful for ages. Her unique dress sense, however, sets her on another level. Born on the 12th of July, Rita would be 43 years old soon. She was born in 1975.
- On the 7th of February, Omotola Jolade Ekehinde clocked 40. In grand style, the actress celebrated her new age with a five-day event which culminated in a Grand Ball. The actress came into the movie industry in 1995 when she landed her major role as an actress. The award-winning actress has since then, acted in over 300 movies. She has remained sexy and beautiful, despite the fact that has birthed four kids.
- Born on the 22nd of April, 1978, Omoni Oboli is a mother of four handsome boys. She made her debut on the silver screen in 1996 and has since then, won several awards, including the award for Best Actress Narrative Feature at the Los Angeles Movie Awards. Omoni is not just an actress, she is a scriptwriter, director and producer. Merely looking at her picture, one would think that the actress is just a young actress, going about her life in her 20s. Well, Omoni Oboli will join the group of ‘fortified’ (she’ll be 40) actresses in April. Whoop! Whoop!!
- Born on the 3rd on May 1979, Genevieve Nnaji has been in the movie industry since she was 8 years old. She began her full-fledged career at the age of 19. Since then, the actress has been an active part of the Nigerian movie industry. Having won several awards, including the first-ever Best Actress Award in the City People Awards, 2001. Genevieve is blessed with a daughter and has remained single. Come May 2018, she will be 39 years old, even though she continues to look like she is in her early 20s.
These actresses have over the years won the love of fans all over the world. Which of them is your favourite?