In the event that you are searching for class, brains, elegance and beauty all rolled in one individual then this Nollywood actress is your catch. It isn’t every time you ee an actress with an enthusiasm and energy for what they do and plan to accomplish it.
Nonetheless, the actress with an outstandingly long name Lotachukwu Amelia Obianuju Jacinta Ugwu a.k.a Lota Chukwu who is as of now a natural face to the huge number of Nigerians who tune into the comic drama TV arrangement, Jenifa’s Diary, is no uncertainty, one of the capable quick rising on-screen characters in Nollywood and today, we are commending her as our woman crush.
1. She was born on November 29, 1989, in Nsukka L.G.A., Enugu State as the last child of four children.
2. Her full name is Ugwu Lotachukwu Jacinta Obianuju Amelia. She named herself Elixir, it’s the drink of the gods in Ancient Greek and it’s the source of their eternal youth and beauty (She is a big fan of mythologies). And yes, with a face like this, the potion does exist.
3. She is a hopeless romantic with a filthy mind. And that’s putting it mildly on both counts according to her.
4. She has a dance routine for all her favourite songs. So every time you see her singing, just know there’s an Indian movie thing going on in her head.
5. She recently featured in a short film where she struggled to speak few words in Yoruba. LOL
6. She refers to her 4 dogs as ‘her kids’ and her Toyota 2004 car named Andre as her boyfriend
7. Lota Chukwu does not identify as a Christian. She describes herself as ‘God-aware’ since she says she is not ‘Christ-like’ yet. She also once said she is not scared of death but scared of marriage.
8. In 2017, Lota Chukwu launched her cooking show, ‘Lota Takes’.
9. Asides from acting Lota chukwu also blogs, cooks and her major Yoga which she discovered when she gained a few pounds and needed to shed.
10. The hit TV series “Jenifa’s Diary” is her first big role. She got it in 2014. This series brought her worldwide fame. But Lota’s real debut took place in the film “Fine Girl”. It was produced by Uduak Isong.
11. She talks to herself a lot when She is alone, which is almost all the time. The reason is that she is one of the smartest people she knows, and she is easy to talk to and she gives great advice.
12. She is a sucker for love and believes in true love and she wouldn’t want anyone to tell her it doesn’t exist. She is still searching.
13. She says she is weird. She doesn’t see things from the usual or socially acceptable POV. And the quickest way to her heart is to respect her opinion.